Thursday, July 29, 2010

Patient I am.

....wait for it...
....


...aliens.

oh snap.



Actually...I was going to say...

WE'RE MOVING!!!!


hurrah! hurray! WAHOO!!

Don't have a closing date yet...but it will be before the 17th.

of August.

2010.

Yessssssssssssssssss.


I'm beyond excited. And have been INCREDIBLY patient. But only because Noah asked everyone to pray for me to have patience during this process.

"Is there anything we can help you with, Noah?"

" Nope...just pray for Jeni to be patient."

"Can we help you guys pack?"

"Nope, just pray for Jeni to be patient."

"How bout dinner at our house this week?"

"Nope. Jeni needs to be patient. Just pray."



That's what it felt like anyways. Well, Mr. Lancaster...I HAVE been patient. I hope you notice
...and buy me a sock monkeez as a reward.

-grin-

It's worth a shot anyway.


But really, I HAVE been pretty patient.

really.

(is there any way to subliminally message your husband in his sleep?)

...I've tried whispering things in his ear while he sleeps...I don't think it works...because I'm still purse-less and sock monkeez-less weeks later.

...did I mention I've been really patient?

5 comments:

Pause in the Little Things... said...

Awesome news! That's so wonderful!!!! Glad you were so patient...haha

Lost in FWA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lost in FWA said...

Ok lets try this again..dumb thing didn't post my whole comment!

Patient my foot! Now us over here who've been waiting for pics of this place....that's patience!!!

Glad you guys got the place and it's all going good! Happy moving, settling in and all that jazz....pictures...would...be...
nice....!

Uhmmm on that patient thing....your mom's B-day is a month away...and she's still waiting for her Mother's Day card last I heard...better get it mailed before this move...just say'en!!! HAHAHAHAHA! =D

You know you love me!

-Laura

Jeni said...

HAHA...i totally gave up on the card. I figured it was too far past. She should just be happy with the VERA BRADLEY PURSE AND EYEGLASS CASE I bought her. sheesh...

I'll have pics up as soon as we get the keys. I'm planning on doing a whole "before and after" sort of thing.

Lost in FWA said...

LOL! Well, don't throw that Mother's day card out...do like me and just save it till next year....then you wont even have to sign it or anything and you can be EARLY! LOL! =D

What? We have to wait until you remodel to get any pics?? How many years is this going to take? haha! =D